Leh-Ladakh Bike Tour
Indian motorcycle journeys can become a great way to explore the diversity in lifestyle and traditions. Moreover, these trips give riders a chance to come across some of the most scenic locations of the country. Valleys in Ladakh, snow-capped mountains in the Himalayas and beaches in Tamil Nadu are some of the specialties that riders love to discover while traveling to major Indian places. Leh- Ladakh is the land of natural beauty. The best time to visit Leh Ladakh's bike ride is from June to September.
Complete Guideline for Leh-Ladakh Tour :- Bike Trip Plan
Drive to Jispa, via Rohtang Pass
Thiksey and Shey Monastery, Leh
- Shopping in the bazaars of Leh
- Visit to the natural and beautiful Pangong Lake
- Ride on the Famous Khardung La pass
- Admire the breathtaking scenery
- Ride on meandering roads of the Kullu Valley
- Bike ride on Baralachha Pass to reach the camp site in Sarchu
Complete Guideline for Leh-Ladakh Tour :- How Pack for Your Trip
At least take two jackets and 2-3 pullovers
A pair of hand gloves woolen, and warm clothes/caps to cover your ears and neck
- Take Soaps, towels,Oil, Cream etc.
- take 2-3 pairs of thermal inner and 4-5 pairs of socks
- One warm sleeping bag
- Lots of chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits, Fruits etc.
- Camera, Tourch, chargers for cell phone and other Personal things
Leh-Ladakh Bike Tour From Jaipur
leh ladakh bike trip from Jaipur, leh ladakh bike trip route, leh ladakh bike tour packages from Jaipur,leh ladakh bike trip packages, leh ladakh bike trip from Jaipur, leh ladakh bike trip blog, leh ladakh bike trip from Jaipur, leh ladakh bike trip plan